Tuesday, March 18, 2014

FOUR MORE SLEEPS!!!

WOW!! I remember when I started this blog this year the retreat seems IONS away!!!  And here we are already!!  Lillian comes in tomorrow and the rest of my sisters will be here SATURDAY!!  I can hardly STAND the excitement!  LOL!!!!

My staff has been amazing in helping me organize everything for this retreat.  I don't know what I would have done without them.

I don't know about you guys but always a few days before a vacation or a holiday my mind just shuts down.  I am totally useless in the office and can think of nothing else!  I am taking the week after our retreat off for vacation also.  I don't know if I will actually NOT come into the office but I am going to try.  I want to do nothing but sit at home, watch TV and play in my studio!

What are your last minute preparations????  What will YOU be doing for the next 4 days????

All I need to do are the groceries!!!

3 comments:

  1. Still packing and checking things off my TO DO list - trying to concentrate at work, not doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited up here in New York! Calling tomorrow to set up the car to the airport, and I might even pack a couple of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is packed except for clothing (and the as yet to be purchased items for a certain someone named Bernie). I will reserve an airport car tomorrow. Then, clean out the refrigerator (hate coming home to science experiments), water the plants, and wait for the car to come. I can't say three more sleeps, because I barely sleep as it is.

    ReplyDelete